Internet Explorer 11/10/9 did not finish installing, setup could not verify the integrity of files
Installing ie11/ie10/ie9, sometimes I get this prompt: Internet Explorer did not finish installing, setup could not verify the integrity of the files needed for installation. Make sure the cryptographic service is running on this computer. After clicking "OK", the installation stopped, and then double-clicking the Internet Explorer installation file again is the same prompt.
How to solve this problem, most users may first follow the instructions. The prompt says "Make sure the cryptographic service is running on this computer", which means that the system's cryptographic service is not running before Internet Explorer 11/10/9 cannot be installed. Is this the reason? I can only say that it is one of the reasons, because there may be other reasons, and then look at the reasons separately.
I, The cryptographic service is running on this computer
1. Check whether the cryptographic service has been started.
Select Start → Administrative Tools → Services → Open the "Services" window.
Tip: If there are no "Administrative tools" in the "Start" menu, you can open the "Run" dialog box(Windows logo key + R, Windows logo key to the right of the left Ctrl key), enter services.msc, click "Ok" or press "Enter" on your keyboard, also open the "Services" window.
2. Find Protected Storage(Service), if it is not started, right-click it → start.
3. Run the ie11/ie10/ie9 installation file again, if it still prompts: Internet Explorer did not finish installing, setup could not verify the integrity of the files needed for installation. Make sure the cryptographic service is running on this computer. Then look at the following method.
II, Internet Explorer version does not correspond to the operating system or the system no longer supports installation with an setup package
1. ie11/ie10/ie9 should choose the corresponding version for different systems, for example: Windows7 64-bit installation ie11, you should choose ie11 for Windows7 64-bit, other installation will not succeed.
2. In some cases, the correct version is selected. The above prompt will also appear during installation. This may be due to a problem with the installation files or operating system no longer supports installation with the setup package. You can download another installation file, or only a small installation guide file IE11-Windows6.1.exe. After double-clicking this file to run, it will automatically download the corresponding installation file according to the operating system until the update is completed.
- Enable or disable Internet Explorer add ons and they
- How to remove unwanted add ons from Internet Explore
- Internet Explorer has stopped working website restor
- How to clear cache and cookies on chrome, with clear
- Internet Explorer is currently running without add o
- How to solve an add on for this website failed to ru
- Google Chrome cache location(folder) and how to chan
- Google Chrome bookmarks location(favorites location)
- Internet Explorer not saving passwords, how to set I